Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
Day 5

I had found a notepad and a pen on the floor next to a mutilated body, on the first page was written ``Keiang, bring back if you find it.``
I knew of Keiang, the detective saved my life once by arresting a murderer that tryed to kill me. But that was years ago..I wished for a new life now and opted to switch to a comfrtable forum to live in peace.
When I went there I met someone named Kitsu, The User was frightened when I said a word to her. He looked at me and gasped. I was concerned at first and asked her why he was frightened. Instead of answering me he asked:
''Were you on the train over there?''
I looked at him and answered yes.
I don't know what happened next, But I think he had runned past me hit me in the head and continued to the train.
When I awoke I was in the infirmary surrounded by 10 people all of them with concerned expressions on their faces. I spoke to the nearest one asking what happened. A man named Sol approched me and informed me of the current events...That was how I learned of the death of Keiang. I yearned to avenge him and without warning jumped out of bed and started looking for clues.
-Torch
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Candel - 08-22-2012, 11:04 AM