Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
Previous Lincoln spent the day moving from thread to thread, topic to topic, subforum to subforum on a search for more hints and evidence. He was on the right track, he felt. There wasn't much more he needed to be absulotely certain. No stone was left unturned. He talked to many members inquiring the mystery, oberving even more and taking not of every single detail. With the best detective in town, Keiang, lost, he had to take over his role and unravel the puzzle. They had nothing to loose, yet so much to gain.
Finally, Previous Lincoln found himself on the way to one of the local pubs, the Skip Bar. It was a place where stories were told, rumours were spread and myths were discussed. The final clue was to be found here, he thought. However, just as he entered, he found himself assaulted by a random member who started to yell, "What have you done, you murderer! How could you! You're a darned MURDERER!" Previous flinched, his hand grabbing for the stake. "O-of course I am! I am Previous Lincoln, vampire slayer! It is my job to kill monsters! What are you on about?!" The member backed off, hanging their head, mumbling an apology.
Lincoln looked through the room, trying to find anyone suspicious. His eyes came to rest on a person huddled in a dark corner. He slowly stepped closer so he could observe him better. Previous could see that the person was eating a sandwich. He crept closer and once he was sure that he would be heard, started to talk about the events, members getting banned while sprite thieves and recolourers took control. "You're talking about that? I'm not. See you later." The figure swallowed the last bite of their sandwich, grabbed a blue cap and moved away to a different corner.
"Now that's what I call suspicious..." This was all Previous Lincoln needed to know. Now he was sure. There were no doubts left for him. With a little luck, they could prevent further murders during the next night. They already lost so many.
Lincoln suppressed a tear as he stepped outside.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Previous - 08-21-2012, 02:16 PM