Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
(08-20-2012, 07:54 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: Vote: Rosencrantz

you seem pretty good at this game, rosencrantz. maybe... too good. you've played mafia/werewolf before, haven't you? it's starting to seem like you could be a recolorer who's doing a really good job of leading us astray.

or i could just be super fucking paranoid. [Image: E2Nka.gif]

>: O

I am really hurt that you would suggest something like that ;,(

I'm sorry if my posts seem like me trying to lead other posters astray, but I'm just laying out facts and hoping that we all reach logical conclusions based on that.

Really, I'm afraid to really delve into analysis since Keiang was murdered and he was really shaping up as a good detective.

Though it kind of weirds me out why you're pinning me specifically as a recolorer and not just a baddy in general. Is it because you know I'm not a sprite thief for sure, since you, as a thief, know the entire thief team????
[Image: E2Nka.gif][Image: E2Nka.gif][Image: E2Nka.gif][Image: E2Nka.gif][Image: E2Nka.gif][Image: E2Nka.gif]

God dammit now you got me paranoid
Also considering that there's still 16 players, we need at least 8 votes to get a majority. We're split 3 Robo, 5 Kami, and 1 me (why crappy why I wanted a no-vote record Cry ). There is a chance we will not come close to a majority tonight anyway :C
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Rosencrantz - 08-20-2012, 08:14 PM