Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
I don't know if anyone is reading my posts because I haven't seen any response, but I will reiterate my observation that after the events of Night 1, the circumstances we were left in put us in position to NOT vote anyone off, preventing a possible 3 murders. This means that anyone on the evil team would have wanted to reach an execution.

(08-20-2012, 03:51 AM)Kat Wrote: I did think Keiang was innocent, there was no reason to vote for him, except the fact that he doesn't think things through, which makes him an easy target to take down. It wouldn't be hard for baddies to convince you guys to vote for him or Sir Zabandanan. Mainly just because they don't think things through. Sir Zabanandanana's vote for me is kinda proof in this because I really don't see the logic.

Right after I mention this, robo9 tries to convince you guys to vote Keiang off. I don't think thats trustworthy.

The fact that Shadow Kami kept the vote is even more untrustworthy, and I didn't notice this before, so!!!!!!

I think Kat has the strategy for the evil teams thought-out pretty well. I think I read that this is Sir Zabadaban's first time playing? so, his suspicious behavior might just be inexperience but his constant accusations have pretty consistently lacked sound logic. I think he is innocent, for much the same reason I thought Keiang was innocent.

We had a couple votes that started a bandwagon from players that have been active, but also fairly reserved in their posting: I think robo9 and ShadowKami are both suspect at this point, though I won't vote until later.
[Image: abstract6.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Chameleon - 08-20-2012, 11:53 AM