Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
Nooo, why Keiang? I wanted to see more story snippets from him...
I guess that means I should sit down and write a little something.

Night came swiftly and darkness blinded the scene. Previous Lincoln sat there in a lonely thread, cluthcing the holy cross and garlic tightly. He didn't dare to step outside. Something had to be done, he couldn't be hiding forever, but fear stalled him. For quite a while now he hadn't displayed any of his fine sprites, constantly fearing the sprite thieves would steal them. So all he did was ripping sprites from this one game, as he knew that if anyone would take away his rips, they would blow their cover. Everyone knew he was the only one who could rip these cursed animations. Noone would be able to steal them away. He wished he could at least once post a sprite like in the old days, but besides the constant threat of sprite theft, it would drown in the masses of cheap mspaint eraser recolours.
As finally, after what felt like an eternity, the night was over, he struggled to get up and risked to peek outside. What he saw wasn't pleasant. Two more innocent members had been killed, amongst them Keiang, who was working hard to find the truth to bring light to the mystery and order back to tSR. It was a hard loss, and Previous Lincoln shed a tear.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Previous - 08-20-2012, 01:58 AM