Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
"Oh, shit..."

The news of last night's deaths hit Crappy pretty hard. He knew that something had to change; things are only going to get worse if the group can't come to a reasonable conclusion soon.
"You're on the right track with this investigation, Rosencrantz," piped up Crappy, "but I'm still worried... We have so little go on right now."
A sigh of frustration and worry rose up from Crappy's mouth. How are the survivors going to get out of this mess?, he wondered.

"We have to make a real decision tonight," Crappy proclaimed. "Kat, natashaontherun, whoever. The sooner we can get a lead, the sooner we can get out of this without any more innocent casualties."

Crappy got up from his seat and snagged his cap from the coat hanger. "I'm going out for a night walk," he sighed. "If anybody needs me, I have my cellular phone."

"Keep in contact," he stressed as he walked out the door.
Thanked by: Zadaben

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 08-20-2012, 12:23 AM