Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
(08-19-2012, 10:43 PM)Tellis Wrote: Yeah, that might be a good idea. Though, kojiro never posted and he got killed off and was innocent. I guess a higher chance that a shot in the dark would hit something evil?

And besides, if they aren't active, they're not much help to us anyway, are they?

I think everyone has posted at least once or twice.... but some people have been very very terse in their posts.

alexmach1, vipershark and Natshaontherun have said very little. (though I havent said too much myself either) There might be some others I've missed, it's hard to keep track since I don't go to this forum as a regular user, just for occasional werewolf so you're names aren't striking to me.

I do find it odd when people just sign on to write "vote: someone" and thats all they can add.

(08-19-2012, 11:06 PM)Sir Zabadabenabadaba Wrote: Zadaben emerges from his hiding place deep in the goldmines, and returns to the lounge, he reflects over the events of the last couple of days, He notices that every murder has been accompanied by a reason, Recolorme was the one and only Hueshifter, the only way Innocents could know for sure who was a werewolf and who was not. Hoeloe had mentioned on the very first page that he had experience with the game, so that made him a target. The next night, two innocents were killed, the head leader of the Innocent investigations, and then Kojjiro. But why Kojjiro, Zadaben wondered, why an innocent who had only voted once, against Trollerskates, yet his reason was only that he disliked him. This makes it seem likely that a rogue Killer is guessing, implying that they are of Neutral or Innocent nature.It would seem that whoever is inactive is innocent, as it is likely that their is a Protector, yet they did nothing to save Keiang, the obvious target of Evil.
Zadaben knows only that robo9 did not kill anyone or do anything this past night, and is likely an innocent. The fact that Kat and Hoeloe had an interaction at the beginning of the game makes it seem very likely that Kat is a werewolf, and her insistance to remove robo9 the innocent/neutral strengthens this suspicion. Zadaben casts his vote accordingly.
Vote: Kat

I don't see you're logic, I just see two people in a row immediately voting for someone. How are you so certain robo9 is innocent and Kat is evil based on one outside of game interaction? also Inactivity doesn't prove innocence or benevolence and I would be careful prosecuting someone based on that... It could mean they either.

A) they are busy
B) they have a power role (good or bad) and are afraid to draw attention
C) they don't know how to play the game well/are new

There's a lot of reasons. Before I pass judgement I want to see what Kat has to say about these accusations though....
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by OldMcHeadburger - 08-19-2012, 11:28 PM