Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
(08-19-2012, 09:08 PM)Sol Wrote: total burning heart kojjiro could not stand the trauma of seeing a recolor, and was banned. He was a Member, an innocent who had no powers.
Keiang had his sprite stolen, and was banned. He was a Member, an innocent who had no powers.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck

Okay, so we've lost Kojjiro, whose only post was him disliking Trollerskates. Not a whole lot to go on with this; anyone been PM'd by him lately, or has he just been chilling in the background?

Seriously, this depresses me a lot. We need our gognio to win ;__;

And, we've lost Keiang, who was probably one of the more logical people in the game. And his investigative writing was just so damn good it's a shame we won't be seeing it anymore ;~;
(unless someone wants to go ahead and waste their revival ability to bring him back so he can keep being Herr Detective. I'm sure SOMEONE can bring people back from the dead in this game as well)
Anyway, everything is kind of a mess right now so let's try to make a bit of sense about it:

1) Shadow Kami is the only person to "continue riding the Keiang bandwagon" after a bunch of people backed off of voting for him.

2) Keiang randomly attacked Kat, with no real rhyme or reason behind it.

3) Robo9 went and initiated the "ban Keiang" bandwagon.

Really, this isn't a whole lot to go by for now. You could easily be a baddie who stirs up an execution vote, and then later eliminate the person with the baddie abilities. You could also be a baddie who sits by the sidelines, looks and laughs at the execution bandwagon, then off the person without any real rhyme or reason.

If anything, I'm more inclined to vote off Kat since it seems like she could have done the slaying in retaliation, though that could very easily be a trap by the baddies in an attempt to get us to bandwagon on her.

So, in summary, we have 16 remaining members, and one dead bad guy. We now definitely know for sure there is another recolorer, and our sprite thief/thieves is/are still on the loose wrecking havoc. However, we don't know just how many baddies there are. I want to say there are six total since Sol loves that hard limit and has used it in the past two Werewolf games, but he could be blindsiding us veterans :C
EDIT
(08-19-2012, 10:38 PM)[robo9] Wrote: Just a passing thought, but is there a chance that some of the shitposters aren't posting and interacting in this thread in an effort to remain low key? I loathe the idea of going after people that haven't really been that outspoken as its a harder shot to take, but it's just a thought
Well, it would weed out "inactives" and keep this thread alive!!

But, they could just be normal players who are legitimately "just inactive", you know?
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Rosencrantz - 08-19-2012, 10:42 PM