Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
Hey man, you're the one who apparently scored 107% Killer in a psychology quiz. I still don't see how my actions are that suspicious: I explained my logic and voted towards someone in an attempt to get more information.

I'm also curious as to why you're pursing this so much. You yourself said you were mostly just agreeing with robo and britt's logic. [robo9] said he was only firing a warning shot, which means he obviously didn't think his rationale was solid enough to kill someone, and Britt apparently followed suit by changing her vote to no one (at least, I think she changed her vote. She didn't unvote me).

It's really odd that you yourself would vote for someone based on someone else's logic when the originator of that logic clearly found it flawed.

Anyway- welp apparently i missed my chance to vote for no one since i just checked and Sol posted.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Keiang - 08-19-2012, 08:27 PM