Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
(08-19-2012, 08:00 AM)[robo9] Wrote: Vote: Keiang

It seems as if Keiang is directing or trying to direct the mob, but not necessarily thinking things through, like Kat said. I see two likely options. He's either incredibly good at the game and trying to rally us around into executing innocents, or he could be innocent, with this being one of first times playing and he could cause us to form a mob mentality casting doubt on people and lynching the first person some casts as guilty. Honestly both of these scenarios are bad, and I wouldn't want either to happen.
(08-19-2012, 11:24 AM)Britt Wrote: Vote: Keiang

Gotta agree with Robo9, he seems to be a bit good at the game for a first time, so it appears like he has played before.
He could be trying to rally us against the innocents, since he knows who is own allies are. (If he is a Shitposter)
(08-19-2012, 11:28 AM)Shadow Kami Wrote: Vote: Keiang,
everyone pretty said why, so 'nuff said.

I don't really see how I'm forming a mob mentality. I'm putting forth my opinion- if someone wants to poke holes in my logic, I'd welcome it; open discussion is probably one of the best ways to find the truth. Additionally, the reason I voted Kat on such flimsy evidence was to gauge her reaction, but she didn't really respond other than "think through it more."

Unvote: Kat
Not saying she isn't scum, but there isn't enough to go on yet.

Anyway, I'd think if I was going for a mob mentality, I would be all "OMG U ACCUSED ME OF BEING SCUM!? UR DA SCUM, IMMA VOTE U."

((This actually is my first time, but I've watched a friend of mine play, so I guess my experience level is over someone who hasn't played before?))
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Keiang - 08-19-2012, 01:10 PM