Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
(08-19-2012, 12:56 AM)Keiang Wrote:
(08-19-2012, 12:52 AM)Rosencrantz Wrote: so we had a recolorer, and he was killed by whoever has the Assassin powers this game. Whoever you are, you made one hell of a awesome guess!!!

Assuming it's a guess. I doubt someone would waste an instant kill on a shot in the dark, so either they picked up on something really obvious we all missed, or they somehow knew. I expect that they're working in tandem with someone who can read roles (since someone who can read roles and vig kill would be op as hell).

[Image: e8LmZ.png]
YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!

There's no way that can ever happen. See Sol's post,

(08-16-2012, 11:58 PM)Sol Wrote: During Night all kills and powers used during Day occur. This is when players die and all that other stuff happens.

If they're working in tandem with someone who can read roles, then this brings up a problem: the role reader couldn't have activated their powers yet to check anyone. After all, Hoeloe ate a bullet the first night, before the role reading powers even activated.

On top of that, the Assassin had to have known who the reader was in the first place. Assuming that the reader was able to figure out the assassin, then that probably meant the reader checked the assassin and found them clean. This provides yet another impossible scenario.

In all, it had to be a guess :F

EDIT: sploder beat me to it, damn Sad
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: Maxpphire, Tellis

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Rosencrantz - 08-19-2012, 01:07 AM