Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
(08-18-2012, 11:06 AM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: i'm not seriously voting for zadaben though, i just wanted to bring attention to that i guess (he pmed me asking what my role was, and when i replied with "whatever" he basically said "you refuse to tell me so you MUST be a werewolf" and i think that's pretty stupid)

(but hey i've never played werewolf before so butts)

unvote: zadaben

going with vote: nobody

Well to be honest I kinda blurted that out because I figured I would die before I got to share my suspicions. IMO it is kind of suspicious to not want to reply, yes werewolves will sometimes pose as innocents, but I doubt that their stories would hold up for very long as they run around killing people, but most of the time the only people who would want to remain secret are werewolves, innocents would normally not be bothered, so therefore I found it suspicious that you got so irritated that you tried to dispose of me, perhaps thinking that I would nose around and come up with some important information.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Zadaben - 08-18-2012, 12:17 PM