Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
(08-18-2012, 01:33 AM)Sir Zabadabenabadaba Wrote: I am trying to figure out who my fellow innocents are, obviously werewolves wont admit to being werewolves. This will even out the sides, because as rosencrantz said, werewolves already know all of each other. The Job of werewolves is to cause disorder and confusion so that they cannot be discovered, therefore I am trying to establish order and transparency, so that the innocents may prevail.
Role fishing is usually a really bad strategy. Werewolves will lie, and anyone that's dumb enough to reveal that they have a power role is going to get murdered that night or soon after.

(08-18-2012, 01:42 AM)Previous Wrote: Keiang, I appreciate your story snippet! I should probably do something similar as I've been writing stories in the past but I'm just too short on time at the moment... maybe next time! I've got to think of a style and whatnot...
Thanks. It'd be really cool to see your writing.
Thanked by: Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Keiang - 08-18-2012, 10:18 AM