Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping sprites from DirectX games
(08-08-2012, 05:12 PM)puggsoy Wrote: It was a command-line program, as I expected, and after fiddling with it I managed to get it to extract files from a PKG file (specifically the one containing the files of the mechanical Pyth). What it produced was an XML file, which was just pointing to stuff, and a new problem: an XNB file.

Puggsoy, can you help me to extract the files from PKG file?I know this Tread it's very old, but I was doing a texture pack for Terraria using Bastion music, font and sprites, but I can't extract the PKG's files, can you teach me how to do this?

(08-08-2012, 05:12 PM)puggsoy Wrote: So while looking around to see if I could somehow open or unpack these XNB files, I found myself back by the guy who gave me the code for the PKG files. Apparently he'd also made a program to decompress these XNB files. So, I did the same as before, downloaded the source and compiled the command-line program. I had it figured out fairly quick and managed to decompress the XNB file. Now this is where it got hard.

Can you post a download link of this program? I need it so much, and, please, post a download lik for the program for modding Magicka. Ow man, I really need your help, I was loosing my head with these PKG and XNB. Nervous
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by puggsoy - 08-05-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by Roxas HK XIII - 01-09-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by Dazz - 05-26-2014, 10:41 AM