Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Ripping sprites from DirectX games
I kind of already knew that. As I mentioned before I tried learning C# and XNA, specifically speaking I was trying to load the .xnb, but it didn't work. I looked and looked but it was just way too much to study and there were no simple answers so I gave up on that. I guess could have asked here, although this place doesn't really strike me as C# central, but if I hadn't found my current solution I might have had a go at asking here.

And yeah, in the end the program doesn't need the decompressed XNB either. Apparently that's useful for some reasons but sprite ripping isn't one of them.

Your comment did kind of "poo-poo" on my journey, but whatever. If I had programmed a converter with your help I may have felt as satisfied, but I surely wouldn't have such an epic story.
But still, I appreciate the fact that you're telling me "the truth". I probably would have done the same if we swapped places, so thanks.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by puggsoy - 08-05-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by puggsoy - 08-08-2012, 06:46 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from DirectX games - by Dazz - 05-26-2014, 10:41 AM