Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TSR PIXELART COMPO VOL. 1: STEAL THIS SPRITE (8/5 - 8/12)
(08-09-2012, 12:57 PM)Sevenstitch Wrote: Sorry I keep filling this thread with posts guys.

I've tried changing the left leg and skirt again.

[Image: umi6th.png]

[Image: umi-tsrproj5threv.png]

I guess my understanding of anatomy really isn't that strong; that legs still look strange to me.
I changed the face a tad this time again, I don't really know how to get any more definition in that
small of a space.
Even though her face and head look wonky, it's definitely looking more like she has a lower jaw and a proper neck now. Still needs some work obviously, like her face looking too puffy, especially her right cheek. Shave a few pixels from the bottom right side of the face fo sho. The new positioning of her left ankle makes it look like it's broken. The legs and knees look more natural now though.

(08-09-2012, 03:06 PM)Virtuaboy123 Wrote: Also done (guess i finished earlier than i thought...)
[Image: wipzu.png]
The area under her right breast suffers from a bit of clutter, it's a bit unreadable, but nothing really bad. It seems like that her right arm is hidden a bit too much behind that part of her chest as well.
好love好
ref=Comrade>/Bk/C2B/Gors,1,2//Sploder/
ref=Nindo>/Apk/Bk/Green//unno/
misc>/Diogalesu/
[Image: fFrame1Big.gif][Image: Frame1Big.gif]
[devart]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Sevenstitch

Messages In This Thread
RE: TSR PIXELART COMPO VOL. 1: STEAL THIS SPRITE (8/5 - 8/12) - by Nindo - 08-10-2012, 08:05 PM