Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TSR PIXELART COMPO VOL. 1: STEAL THIS SPRITE (8/5 - 8/12)
(08-08-2012, 09:00 PM)Sevenstitch Wrote: Alright, last time for sure, except for the "for sure" part

[Image: umi4th.png]

and a comparison

[Image: umi-tsrproj3rdrev.png]

So I made changes to the face, left arm, general clothing, and the skirt. Augh that skirt.
I feel like I've hit my limit skill-wise with this thing, I am really out of my element with all
of this AA and shading. I think I'm pretty much done with this, unless anyone has any
suggestions on how to fix that damn skirt.

I know you worked a bit on the face, adding a bit more detail to the eyes, but I don't think you've worked on detailing it enough. If you notice on the small reference sprite, her face is a bit chubby, and her nose protrudes a bit from the face. On yours, I can't tell if she has a lower jaw, and her nose is non-existent. Most of this stems from the anatomy issue of her upper-body. It's a great dynamic pose, but try lower your head like that and see how the neck muscles react. To be honest, her head and neck seems positioned too far towards her left shoulder.

Sorry I can't offer anything on the skirt, I'm still crap at shading clothing, hahah. I really like this though, you've put some good work into this and it shows. Keep at it if you feel up to it.
好love好
ref=Comrade>/Bk/C2B/Gors,1,2//Sploder/
ref=Nindo>/Apk/Bk/Green//unno/
misc>/Diogalesu/
[Image: fFrame1Big.gif][Image: Frame1Big.gif]
[devart]
Thanked by: Sevenstitch, Gaia

Messages In This Thread
RE: TSR PIXELART COMPO VOL. 1: STEAL THIS SPRITE (8/5 - 8/12) - by Nindo - 08-08-2012, 09:47 PM