Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
TSR PIXELART COMPO VOL. 1: STEAL THIS SPRITE (8/5 - 8/12)
(08-07-2012, 01:25 PM)Gaia Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 12:34 AM)Meta Wrote: (ALSO FUCK why hasn't anyone ripped Strider?! OR MUSHA?!)

That's would I like to know, as the choices on TSR for the genesis feels quite limited to the ones for the SNES as of yet..

Strider looks nicer in the Arcade so I'm guessing people would prefer those sprites and thus the Mega Drive version gets no sprite love.
MUSHA is a shmup and they're basically no fun at all to rip. However if isn't done by the time I finish the majority of DarkStalkers (I'm like 2 characters and bit of misc crap off) I'll do it as Gens K-Mod is pretty much the ultimate spriting emulator (minus Kawaks).

(08-07-2012, 03:08 PM)Sevenstitch Wrote: Alright, unless someone sees any giant glaring flaws, I'm calling
Umihara Kawase complete.

[Image: umi2nd.png]

and a comparison image between revisions.

[Image: umi-tsrproj1strev.png]

It's good but you've gave her the wrong hair style. The hair on her right also looks too long, and oddly flicked up.
If you look the original sprite her hair stays behind her ear. I'd look at some art to help.

[Image: Umihara_Kawase_Syun_Coverart.png]
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: Sevenstitch, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: TSR PIXELART COMPO VOL. 1: STEAL THIS SPRITE (8/5 - 8/12) - by Goemar - 08-07-2012, 04:58 PM