Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project
it's cool that you worked hard on your project at all; i haven't played it yet but if you really want me to i will, i will give you an analytical breakdown
what i am most concerned; though, is why talented (obviously, not denying that, this looks pretty freakin nice for a fangame) keep bothering with mario games and in general, platformers revolving around these kinds of mechanics.

also "graphics" not being as important as gameplay is an absolute utter lie! graphics are what convey the details of the world and focus of the game to the player. bad graphics can mean more than just ugly spriters, and using tiles and assets from different games that were trying to convey different things is pretty bad form for your entire product.
also, as far as PR goes, the way you act on the forum is pretty fucking shitty even though I act literally the same way, but I don't give two shits about most of the people here and I'm not trying to actively get them to enjoy my product
also since everyone is expecting it

"sucks, it's bad, etc"
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 08-11-2012, 12:29 AM