Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project
You misunderstood me. We arent lying to your fucking faces. It was a bit of a miscommunication. We have like around 10 or more people on the team. Two people of the team who TESTED the dev actually reported good framerates. The rest of the team, including myself and Mikeystar had the dev running at less than optimal speeds. The dev is constantly being updated to address some errors and we are adding new things in there. The graphical style was already decided back in 2010, its too late to change that because we are focusing on releasing a demo.

Zero Kirby Wrote:EDIT: Welp, read this:

Quote:The way the complaints were was very harsh and somewhat and sometimes unecessary, to the point of it being very destructive criticism.

Hey, I tried being nice in my first post and was soundly ignored. Clearly being harsh isn't the issue! It's just that you don't want to listen to anything that says your product is less than you think it is!

Again, you misunderstood me. We DO listen to complaints, we DO fix em, but try to the best of our ability. I know the state of which SMW: ASE is in because I participate in their development.
http://s4.zetaboards.com/SMWASE_Reactor/index

A top-notch Mario fangame in the works.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project - by StrikeForcer - 08-11-2012, 12:15 AM