Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project
(08-10-2012, 10:25 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: I'm sorry but just shut up

.... I'm sorry. Whut.

(08-10-2012, 10:25 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: I don't, and nobody else, cares if you don't like that everyone's pointing out the graphics are not great, because since everyone else is pointing it out, it's clearly a problem that needs to be addressed whether you feel like addressing it or not. You're tired of hearing it? Not looking forward to hearing it even more? Then fucking fix it. Those graphics are not "the best" you can do. They are far from it.

Nobody else? Cares? Will that sounds pretty boastful, because number one, the spriters are not that good to sprite really large, custom graphics like backgrounds.

And I'm not a spriter. You should be speaking to the SMW: ASE Spriters on the Reactor.

(08-10-2012, 10:25 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: You can say it'll be fun when it's released. You can say it'll be a good game. You can say a lot of things! But from what you are showing me, I don't believe the things you're saying! I have no incentive to believe these things either as you seem to be saying I'm wrong, rather than trying to ease my doubts!

Well I am because it sounds like you have no hope for this fangame. This doesn't sound like you. All these plans we have in the topic starter wasn't made out of thin air. You can check these things out if you sign up on the SMW: ASE Reactor.

(08-10-2012, 10:25 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: I could say the same things to MKFusion as well, certainly, but that has absolutely nothing to do with your topic so do not change the subject.
We're not talking about MKFusion, we're talking about your game.

I'm not changing the subject, I'm giving a comparison. Know the difference. MKF has a similar HUD to ours.

(08-10-2012, 10:25 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: The HUD is confusing because there's a lot of shit in it. You have a coin counter, a cherry counter, some gem counter, and some star counter, on top of a point counter. Why are you counting so many things!? Do so many things need to be counted? Are there honestly four different common collectables throughout the game? Doesn't that seem like a bit much?

If the HUD is confusing it must be you. Honestly. It has pictures. And those pictures are worth a thousand words.

We're also making a tutorial level so it'll be easier for you to understand the HUD, or anyone else for this matter.

(08-10-2012, 10:25 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: And you say the framerate isn't a problem for plenty... you know this? For a fact? I didn't see a demo download in this topic, so where are you getting your "plenty" from?

I'm getting my "plenty" from again, several members on the ASE Reactor. This is a Team Fangame Project, correct?

(08-10-2012, 10:25 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: If you're going to leave just because everyone here says your graphics are bad, which they are, then clearly you weren't paying attention to the name of the place when you were posting!

Well then it looks like I came to the wrong place then, since I blatantly lost track of where I was posting. *cough* sarcasm *cough*.

But still, I don't think graphics overrule gameplay. It shouldn't anyways. The graphics give the game a theme and makes it look polished. So don't complain. Unless if you prove to us you can do better than us.

________

Other than that, well then that's you. You're talking to the wrong people opposed to how good the graphics look. This is all I have to say, because I'm at a loss of words as well.
My name is Mikeystar, I am the co-founder of Super Mario: All-Star Attack!, a Mario fangame started by me and ~CaMtEnDo~ in the year of 2010.

Wink

The Super Mario World ASE Reactor! Join Today!
http://s4.zetaboards.com/SMWASE_Reactor/index

The Super Mario All-Star Attack demo is out! Play Now!
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-27416.html

The All-Star Attack YouTube Playlist is here, see it on this link:

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR3hxsct...VO&index=5]
Thanked by: StrikeForcer

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project - by Mikeystar - 08-10-2012, 11:08 PM