Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project
That certainly is yellow

Also noting that in the first screenshot Mario's cape is wrong, and of course that YI-background in the third screenshot clashes with everything else, and what's that floating hand thing in all of them? Don't tell me we're going to have to use the mouse for stuff in this game?

I appreciate the amount of work you're putting into this, really, I do, but some levels have health meters, some don't, there's so many different variables, coins, cherries, gems, stars all in the first screenshot's HUD, and what looks like the card thing from SMB3, why is that there, I get the feeling you're not really focusing so much on proving good gameplay but just a lot of it. And while I love giving the player multiple gameplay options, you're really not doing that, and just seem to be changing the rules every other level or so, which isn't a very good way of going about the game.

I dunno. Maybe if I played a demo I'd have more to say on the matter, but from what I've seen, I'm not really impressed by this, just confused.

Also, if you're going to provide the player with the option of getting to 999 lives, and are admitting your game is easy, just remove the lives system altogether. It's obsolete and you clearly don't need it.
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by: Iceman404

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project - by Zero Kirby - 08-10-2012, 07:50 PM