Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
Thank you for the info on the koopa shell. It looks like I may need to do some emulating lol

Also thank you for your critique. I am honestly thinking about changing the banana to be more like Mario Kart 64. I think it'll look so much better that way. I'm not too proud of the banana.

I have considered the highlights on the turtle shell but never actually done it. I think that would add too much detail.

As for the HUD size..I haven't asked them if it were possible to make it bigger. I did make adjustments to it though(made less shadow so it's more readable and made it more like other Mario Kart games).
I don't think I'll have a problem with readability issues for the HUD. I made the Thunder Item Hud(which took forever, I always did have trouble with lighting bolts lol)and..I don't think readability will be a problem.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by: Iceman404

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart?[First Post shows Updates] - by Star - 07-12-2012, 03:56 PM