Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
Don't listen to this, fool.

And his..spinny block head..

So yeah, I've been messing around with pallets so characters can function better in game and won't be all f'd up. They'll continue changing like they have been until sheets are finalized.
Yoshi is now a stand alone palette(THANK THE GAMING GODS). Yoshi will be a very unique character. I'll reveal why in the next update.
Luigi and Bowser now share palettes.
Mario, DK, and Toad are having a threesome sharing a palette.
Wario and Peach share a palette.
For a reminder for those who don't understand, certain characters must share the same palette to not look weird and function correctly in game. I don't exactly know why it's like that. I just make art

And uhh..Koopa Troopa fans..I have bad news.
[Image: Iz7rP.jpg]

I swear to drunk we weren't God
...In other words Koopa Troopa won't be in the hack. :/ I apologize.
I actually made Yoshi have Koopa Troopa's palette so he could be in the game(they would've shared the same palette). We'll just have to see where things lead to I guess.
Apparantly coding in another character changes..a shitload of other things. It'd take forever to add in the characters picked out(including Koopa Troopa)
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart? - by Star - 07-05-2012, 04:06 AM