Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
(07-01-2012, 10:47 PM)Baegal Wrote: I don't know if this is allowed, but if you want Yoshi to fit in more with the other colors, I would suggest adding another shade of green. Right now, he looks kinda out of style, being that his face is not as busy (not in a bad way) as the other characters.
Sadly at the moment..it is not. Since apparently it is coded that Yoshi must get his colors from Bowser's palette, it's very limited. Yoshi is kind of just..unfinished at the moment. The two hackers are trying to work a way around that though so there can be stand alone palettes(allowing me to add another shade of green like suggested).

Also, some interesting facts: Did you know on Rainbow Road that there are 64 color palette slots..and over half of those aren't even used?

Did you know that it was possible for Nintendo to have a bigger roster?
I don't know what the reasons were for not doing so..I guess cause it was the first Mario Kart. Perhaps they weren't sure it'd be successful or just time limit issues.

Also, I'll be sure to post the hack in this topic when finished.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by: Garamonde, Deebs

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart? - by Star - 07-02-2012, 02:52 AM