Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2
(09-18-2012, 05:31 PM)Ploaj Wrote: He didn't rip those animations himself, he got them from a site.

Hey guys, happy to see some activity here finally Smile I hope you keep this up folks Wink And Ploaj : Sorry if it did bother you when I posted all those Sprites from other websites, but honestly Sad that was the best I can do, I just was trying to help, and I did know that those Sprites can be a not Ok Sprites, I'm not good in ripping Gifs or creating Sheets, but I'm good in Internet searching, so I was trying to make just a little something here by participating by the way I can ... So, Sorry again Smile And I can wait to see all of the good work here, so keep it up guys Cool

And PLEEEEEAAAAASE : Do not forget to post also the Animated Sprites, not their Sheet only, because ....... I'm finding some problemes to animate them by my self Unimpressed So please take in consideration my request Smile And Thanks ...
[Image: scaled.php?server=641&filename=blackkyur...es=landing]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2 - by Gale Of Darkness - 09-19-2012, 06:43 PM
[split] - by Ploaj - 12-27-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Ploaj's Submissions - by A.J. Nitro - 12-27-2012, 11:12 PM