Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
HEY

IT LOOKS LIKE THIS THREAD
NEEDS SOME MANLY MACHO DETECTIVE OCTOPUS THING
[Image: rL0FbXI.png] "G-GUH"

Now that school's out, I'm back with my remaining animations FINISHED!!
Forward Kick: [Image: 0aqv3Br.gif]
Tuba! I'm not sure what I should do for the "hit" part. Just hit effects (whenever we get some) or something more? I tried music notes but it looked too messy.
Back Kick: [Image: xCEAVVp.gif] [Image: fHjd9cy.gif]
Ocks (official name as of now; short for Ocksford (which I think Sengir made up a long time ago?)) traps the opponent in a bubble for 1 or 2 seconds!

Duck Kick: [Image: BHjFrgb.gif]
YOUTH ROLL
(The words should be unmirrored when flipped because I have it as a separate image in the sheet)
All of the animations are complete, but there are still some things I need to tidy up. I have some questions:
-For the back jump (gets picked up by a balloon), when landing, should the balloon disappear, float offscreen, or pop?
-What should come out of the tuba when hitting? For my forward kick, I have him blow in to a tuba. Should I have air, music notes, nothing, or something else?
-Do I need to make the bubble (back kick) bigger, or is the size okay? it fits in a 64x64 box, and is meant to hold a character's hurt sprite temporarily.
-For the third special (giant statue), should I make some sort of smoke or rocks from the ground to pop out of? I only thought against it because every stage would have a different terrain, but something seems missing.
-Is there a lose animation, or does the character just stay knocked out?
-Is there a warm up animation? (like during the countdown before the match starts)

Aside from those things, I'm pretty much finished. To make it official I plan to make a big post showing each move as a gif with a description etc etc

EDIT: fixed the mugshot
[Image: bgGdOan.png]
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Baegal - 05-24-2013, 04:01 PM