Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Where did you get your username from?
I never set on a username. Sad One never stuck with me becasue I felt like I grew out of them (Link the Hedgehog doesn't make me look good outside of Sonic fan forums and ever since then I kind of just made them up with every new account/switch/etc)

Of course the name changing feature on TSR has to be my favorite thing ever since I never stick with a username for anything anyways

EDIT:
I usually go by just Chad on any forums/sites/etc where I'm "well known"

My other frequently used names are im9today which I totally jacked from an artist I admired, LOVEKREWz0r which is the name of an old internet gang I was in *tough guy glasses* with "z0r" tacked on the end, and also icarly_viewer, which is just a funny name, so I used it.

Another name I use often is Goodgoose, which was the name of my FFXI character. A friend and I wanted to make Galka characters and they typically have names such as "Iron Ant" or "Stalking Deer," stuff like that. So I came up with "Good Goose" for mine, and my friend was "Goose Juice" (Goosejuice) because we're just funny guys like that. We have a linkshell (FFXI's version of a guild) called the Goosetroops and would often shout "THE GOOSE IS LOOOOOOSE" in zones. We never really made Galka's though, we ended up being Hume females but the names stuck.
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where did you get your username from? - by water dog - 04-18-2012, 05:45 PM