Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Where did you get your username from?
Quote:So, in 2003, when I was 12 years old, I signed up on the Cheatingdome Forums. However, I needed a username. I tried using names such as Ultima Zero (we'll talk more about that later) but they couldn't be used. It just so happened that I was watching an episode of the Disney show, Recess while I was signing up. The main characters in the show were playing kickball, and their team was called the Vipersharks. I liked the name, so I stuck with it. Thus, Vipershark was born.

Quote:During my time at TPL I also co-adminned another forum called BE HORIFIED. It was pretty much a videogame discussion board. It was about this time that I started using AIM. The username Vipershark was taken, and I was at a loss for a name. I put in Ultima Zero, and it was taken. One of the name suggestions for it was Ultimzer, so I picked that and it stuck. Also during this time I started using Myspace during ninth grade. I used it for about a year and then saw how stupid it was and quit.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Zadaben

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where did you get your username from? - by Vipershark - 04-13-2012, 09:44 PM