Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Official Pokemon Colosseum Project [Last update: 1/8/2014]
(05-18-2012, 10:20 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
Wow, thanks for pointing all that out for me! I gotta update my guide now. You actually pointed out some very important issues.

1. I'll fix it in the updated guide.
2. This is nobody's fault. You have to download 3dvia printscreen 2.3. Guess what? They took it down from their site so no one can get it. Luckily, I have a copy of the installer! I'll pm it to anyone who needs it and include it in the updated guide.
3. Mainly it appears to be the separated objects issue. You'll see this happen with sentret's feet for example. When you rip him, he only has one foot instead of two. That's what I meant by that. Sorry for the confusion.
4. You'd need a plugin if you used 3d ripper dx for best results. These rippers use special formats. Yes, 3d ripper exports to .obj, but it doesn't always have the best results. I can help you set that up, and will probably include instructions in the updated guide.
5. It has to be 32bit, sorry.
6. It seems to be in my experience, then again I'm not very handy with 3ds max. I just use it for conversion and cleaning up the ripped scenes.Shy It's not that hard to use blender for it though.
7. I'll include the most recent plugin in the tutorial as well. I'll pm you it shortly.

UPDATE: I updated the tutorial. Check the first post. It includes everything you should need including a 32 bit version of dolphin.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Pokemon Colosseum Project [Last update: 5/17/2012] - by AllenSword - 05-18-2012, 11:47 PM