Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Official Pokemon Colosseum Project [Last update: 1/8/2014]
An important update about the Suicune model: I fixed it!

@Peardian: Thanks for your help! I owe you! Your suggestion about the UV maps not being on the center of the texture was spot on for the legs and belly! Unfortunately, the right side of the model didn't change and looked screwed up. The left side looked absolutely normal, so what I did was select the correct half of the model, looked at the uv map for that half, took a pic of it for comparison, and then selected the screwed up half. I then scaled that half by 2 in the x direction and moved in about .05 in the x direction. The result was awesome! It worked! I didn't have to move any individual points on the uv map! The model came out perfect! I might update the preview image, but i took a pic of the correct side for that.

@TheAmazingSnivy: As much as I appreciate you rooting for me, I didn't appreciate you giving up so easily. I don't want this to come off as an attack or anything, I just think you could fix the models better than you think you can. If you are still interested in doing Articuno, I will give it up and help you with it all the way, if not thats fine too.

Overall, I'm very happy my favorite model is finally fixed! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Pokemon Colosseum Project [Last update: 4/22/2012] - by AllenSword - 04-21-2012, 11:35 PM