Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[TUTORIAL] Model Ripping Guide For Beginners (.BRRES Format) [Updated: 8/5/2012]
(12-22-2013, 11:07 PM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: Fun fact for blender users exporting .obj files: if you pack the image into the model as a .png you don't have to fix the .mtl files that come with it.

and how do u do that

but im just learning to extract the files out of the arcs and use the brres files extracted from the arcs into dae files by brawl box. i got a lil info on how to use 3ds max and all i get is a model i transform and try to reload into mario and the game crash but i think im not getting the model correctly formatted the bones i think im not moving or something jus aint right but thanks for any info know some may not be into the mario modding jus saying what im modeling and the info .

edit
saying from the chorobon.arc / chorobon.brres / 3dmodels(nw4r) / choroban.mdl0
i can extract the mdl0 file as dae and edit in blender but kinda know alil more about 3ds max. but is there any knowledge of editing a mdl0 file i know i should google google. but if any information will help thanks.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TUTORIAL] Model Ripping Guide For Beginners (.BRRES Format) [Updated: 8/5/2012] - by TooCool - 12-25-2013, 03:55 AM