Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[TUTORIAL] Model Ripping Guide For Beginners (.BRRES Format) [Updated: 8/5/2012]
(07-23-2013, 11:38 AM)Axle the Red Wrote: Yea... this is something I was working on a simplified tutorial for but I just haven't felt like finishing up the process and getting that Charizard model up...
If you think that you can handle it though, here is RTB's original, bare-bones tutorial (warning: requires 3DS Max 2009).

I used MAX 2010 (I'm not too interested in the rigging, as the only part I'm interested in is the eyes with this method), and was able to use the same steps to recover the channel I wanted. Thanks for the linkage, 'cause I just couldn't find it at all through the search.

The part that kinda annoys me, though, is I tried several things to change the UV channels in the .pac (this was a copy of Fox's file) so I could get the one I wanted from BRRES Viewer, even going as far as to replace the other three channels with a copy of the one I wanted, but it just refused to change anywhere outside BrawlBox. I may need to see if there's something I'm not doing right, and I know a better place to ask that.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TUTORIAL] Model Ripping Guide For Beginners (.BRRES Format) [Updated: 8/5/2012] - by Tiberious - 07-26-2013, 07:56 AM