Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project
(02-08-2012, 05:39 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: Just glancing at some of the different skin tones for the headshots, I can see (possibly) about 7 different palettes for the bodyshots. I haven't ran across any of the bodyshots in different skin tones, but we could probably just add all the palettes in a group at the bottom of the sheet.

Just an example of when I was working on the bodyshots for inazuma eleven (1) a while back, here are some of the skin tones that I came across:

[Image: example1.png]

Not sure if it changed from Inazuma Eleven 1 to 3, but (on the left-hand side of the image) are 7 palettes.

I think that's a good idea... and maybe let everyone who wants to use them edit it or something. I am more concerned to how the game does change them and all...

(oh yeah the plain body I found back then was really Tsunami's when he's like just wearing his trunks... xD )

Anyway, don't worry about much, I saw your post about college and stuff, so take your time. xDSweatdrop We can put the palette on every sheet if possible once I lay out a good tutorial or something.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project - by Avegaille - 02-09-2012, 10:20 PM