Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project
(01-27-2012, 01:00 AM)redblueyellow Wrote: Mighty: It's just the default background that shows up for the image, nothing different in the palette or anything. Smile Not sure why some of the background colors are different for some sections of headshots than others, but it's just the way it showed up on Tinke.

EDIT: And a preview of the next sheet if anyone would like to see. Tongue

EDIT 2: Also, for the bodyshots, how many were you thinking for each sheet? I can probably start working on some of those too.

Thanks for all of your work so far... Big Grin I wish I could be as fast as you are but I'm have work and stuff... xD

You can go ahead and claim the next set of 200s if you want, and as for the bodyshots... Maybe we should have like 5 sets of 14 bodies per sheet... depending on what you can find. Aside from the uniforms, I know there are other bodies in there (like Aki's, Haruna's and Natsumi's school uniforms and even that Mr. Fuyukawa) so tell me what numbers those are in case you find them while doing the sets of uniforms.

Also I suggest doing them in the order that you found them in Tinke so it won't be too confusing... *bricked*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project - by Avegaille - 01-28-2012, 11:30 AM