Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project
Thanks for the replies and the help guys... xDSweatdrop

And to answer some questions...first the uniforms/bodies. The reason why I wish to do them by uniforms and not by body types is because there are like 1,000+ files just for these. If you arrange them by uniforms (anyway, the body type is arranged the way I classified it in here) it'll be much easier. As for the pink box, I believe the characters are positioned that way to match with the bodies, but I could be wrong... OTL

As for the other IE games, I have to test it out if a new fix comes out from the creator of the program. I tried using it with previous games but the second unpacking doesn't work (as noted above you have to do it like twice or more to get the 4 files inside) xDSweatdrop

As for the numbering, I actually based that from the file that starts with a zero. I suppose it should be 0-199, 200-399 etc... so yeah thanks for pointing that out. xD;

redblueyellow, thanks for helping in starting out on the project, but if you don't mind, is it possible to do 200-299 also since you already started at 300+ but it's better if we do this by the 200s... I'll get working on 600-799 as soon as I finish on 0-199... xD;

Anyway, I shouldn't be OL on the weekday as I have work tomorrow, but I'll do some peeking here and there. (right now I'm at a proxy because my net is shit and won't load this site through normal means... Very Sad )
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inazuma Eleven 3: The Orge Headshots Ripping Project - by Avegaille - 01-24-2012, 11:11 PM