Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project
I am impressed with all this preview work, I wish you luck in this project. One thing that I can suggest is to rip and make separate sheets for every part (i.e one sheet for all the bodies, another for 'small people', another for 'normal people', another for 'bulky people' etc). This way you might reduce the workload, as you'll leave the assembling to the sprite user, and not you.

I wonder if the same technique will work in other Inazuma Eleven games, I think so because they're pretty similar, but who knows.

also, another nitpick: whouldn't be better to start numbering the sprites as 1-200 instead of 0-200? If you count 0, you'll actually have 201 sprites on the sheet.
I've edited your post so the image links appears embedded on your post.

Another thing (dear god when I'll stop nitpicking aaaaa) I want to ask before you delve into this deeper is about this image:

[Image: opp6pu.png]

does the pink box respect the sprite's rendering offset? In other words, you already know that the heads and bodies are different sprites, and requires assembling. That is a time consuming for the sprite users and even if they assembled them, the probability of it being innacurate by some pixels will be bigger. Does the box display the sprite in their right positions? This way, the users can assemble them perfectly without hassle.

PS: my sister loves Inazuma Eleven too, this'll make her extremely happy!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inazuma Eleven 3: The Orge Headshots Ripping Project - by Gors - 01-23-2012, 07:43 AM