Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon: The Commercial
The problem with writing threads is a lot of stuff get's mixed up because of thoughts and times of post and who we're replying to. So to help with that, I'm going to give specific post numbers for you to read with paragraphs.

@ Chris2Balls [:B]

"If you can't handle critique or any opinions that aren't favorable to your work"

I disagree, I'll give a list of everyone that critiqued on my work and my reply to them.
Proton post #6 which was a harsh post, which I said I had no problem receiving.
Altrez post #7

My reply came in post number #8, if you notice it was a double post, because I hadn't seen Protons or Altrez post. In the double post I clearly thank both of them for their input.

SirZadaben post #9 at the very bottom, he said he thought my comic lacked direction and the sprites were jumbled.

Post # 11 = I wrote out that I agree with his post in the first line.

Baegal post # 10 paragraphs two and three was his critique of my work.

Post #11 double post from the @ Baegal line, drop down to line 4. I said, "....still didn't give me advice on how to improve my work. But you did though so kudos." The but you did though so kudos, was my thanking Baegal for his critique.

Baegal Post #12 Baegal repost his critique.

Post #13 I rethank him from the earlier post. that he missed.

Now if I'm lying anywhere on here and you see; it call me out. However if you saying I don't take criticism well.

I almost forgot about Gor's post

Gor Post #3 Everything was quoted

My post # 4 I said it was bad criticism because it didn't help me. I said I couldn't even tell if he looked at my comic because of the generic quotes.

"Dazz's Universal Rules for this site.

1. Don't be dumb.
No pointless or stupid comments. Do your best to type in complete sentences and with correct spelling and grammar, don't spam or advertise, etc. Yes, this includes another person's topic and/or rep points.

1.2: Make sure your post has actual content in it.
Single-word posts, short sentence posts, blankposting, and/or quoting a previous post with no additional content added by yourself are generally frowned upon. Don't just post to say "XD" or "lol". Doing this counts as spamming, which will result in a 30% warn and posting rights being revoked for 12 hours. Therefore, put something of at least of SOME additional value to the current topic into your post that people might actually read, and not just scroll past."

You can go look at the thread yourself. Make sure your post has actual content in it. "...quoting a previous post with no additional content added by yourself are generally frowned upon."

And I frowned upon it.

So I can't handle critique, how so, because I just posted me thanking everyone that gave me real critique and when someone literally broke the rule on YOUR site, I tried to help him out. Not only that but I got flamed because I called out someone on YOUR rules.

Seriously how do you quote on here 0.e
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon: The Commercial - by justover6 - 01-14-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: Pokemon: The Commercial - by Vipershark - 01-14-2012, 01:13 AM
RE: Pokemon: The Commercial - by justover6 - 01-14-2012, 01:17 AM
RE: Pokemon: The Commercial - by Gwen - 01-14-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: Pokemon: The Commercial - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-14-2012, 08:27 AM
RE: Pokemon: The Commercial - by [robo9] - 01-14-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: Pokemon: The Commercial - by justover6 - 01-14-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Pokemon: The Commercial - by [robo9] - 01-14-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Pokemon: The Commercial - by justover6 - 01-14-2012, 11:08 AM