Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Sprite Comic] Pokemon The Commercial
@ SirZadaben

While I agree with you, I can't agree about the Gor's part and the rudeness. I was only "rude" to Gor, you said people. Why? Because, he didn't find ANYTHING wrong with my comic. Proton as harsh as his critism was, I could except it, why, because he told me specifically what was wrong. Altrez told me what she thought I could do better. But the idea that stood out the most was I know they read it and took the time to post.

But Gor's post was COMPLETELY irrelevant. He first said premade is done to death and is generic, wait no, quoted, and then he posted an artist comic so good that he made customs look pre-made. So what I get from this is, don't read a comic that's pre-made, read a comic that looks pre-made but custom; I don't get that. Then he goes on to say that comic is the rarest of good, but in the post above it says don't use jokes because they are overdone and that same comic he said is good, is a toilet joke. It pretty much just says don't make sprite comics, custom or otherwise. That's not criticism, it's a bunch of ideas jumbled together without any real thought put behind them.
@ Baegal

"You're claiming your sprite comic and Neorice's are identical because of the ""possibility"" that he didn't make the sprites?"

0.e when did I every post anything about me and Neorice's comic being identical. I wrote a piece above on that WHOLE situation.

"You're insulting someone who went out of his way to share his thoughts with you"

I wrote a piece above about that too. BTW he didn't write anything to me. He reposted. And then still didn't give me advice on how to improve my work. But you did though so kudos.

"This thread is advice on improving your work, not advice on how to give advice on your work."

0.e so you can give advice without knowing how to give advice.... interesting concept. It would be different if I told you NOT to give harsh advice, but I DIDN'T say that. I said give REAL advice. Not that generic crap.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Sprite Comic] Pokemon The Commercial - by justover6 - 01-13-2012, 11:06 PM