Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Sprite Comic] Pokemon The Commercial
0.e wtf!

Ok let's just say for a second I didn't know he made all those sprites himself. Not only is it unoriginal, it passes off as a pre-made sprite comic (Can you say One Piece much), and it has jokes in it. The last two comics you posted literally contradicted everything you posted. Even worse is now you're blaming your friends or whoever for something YOU posted in this thread AND trying to hid behind them at the same time.

In fact; take off that "Good criticisms all the way..." NO NO wait keep it there, the ellipses tell me everything. What it probably says is this, "Good criticism all the way, just kidding" is that what you left out? Because you just told me toilet jokes is original because that's a "very very rare good examples."

Here let me help you out with critiquing, spell out why my comic is so generic using the first two rules I posted. Act like I've never seen a sprite comic in my life. And you're the one person that can help me make a better comic.
To Proton and Altrez

Thanks for the real critique.

To Altrez: Originally the comic was WAY larger, I say it ranged from about 34 or 84 panels a page. So I severely shorten it for... over reading purposes. So if it doesnt work out I'll just post the unabridged series.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Sprite Comic] Pokemon The Commercial - by justover6 - 01-13-2012, 09:05 PM