Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Street Fighter II - Chun Li Sprite Sheet [complete]
Thanks for being cool about it guys, and I really do feel like my avatar right now. It took me a whole week to rip and edit that sheet from the Genesis version, but it would have only taken me a few minutes to check the SNES section too before going into a ripping project.

Quote:No dude, you don't look like an idiot at all. The sheet you have already looks good. You're not missing as much as you think you are, a lot of the frames in that other sheet are repeated to show the attack animations.
Now that I looked at it a little longer, you're right. But I'm still missing a few frames from the fireball, and his sheet was a lot more organized than mine. Maybe I'll at least "finish it", but it still feels pointless, because, like Davy said, I could get the same result from swapping the palettes, (which I could do in GIMP real easy.) instead of dealing with the odd black colors from the Genesis port, but then it wouldn't be my work, just editing someone else's and calling it done.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Street Fighter II - Chun Li Sprite Sheet [complete] - by Lilly - 01-08-2012, 04:09 PM