Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME!
Okay, I'm going to go on a rant.
I hate, hate, hate hate when people say that they can't play without a gamecube controller. 1. The classic controller exists, it's not expensive at all, and they have certain models actually SHAPED like a gamecube controller. If you can't play a new game on a new system without a past systems controller, just go play the past systems version honestly. I have friends who will not play if they don't get a gamecube controller, and if for some reason they do start playing, they just bitch the whole time "I'D BE DOING SO MUCH BETTER WITH MY GC CONTROLLER, UGH THIS IS STUPID WHY DO I HAVE TO USE A WII-MOTE OR CLASSIC CONTROLLER FOR THE WII" It's a new system, adapt, it's stupid that you expect a company to coddle you because you have an unreasonable fetish over a past system's controller. I use the classic controller and it's like a lighter gamecube controller, hell sometimes I'll use a wiimote and nunchuck as I like to move around sometimes, and you know what? I play just fine.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME! - by Gwen - 01-01-2012, 05:10 PM