Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME!
I think the biggest problem with Pokemon characters is the fact there are SO many, and people's opinions about what should be included becomes incredibly subjective.

Personally, I think Zoroark is a shoo-in. Lucario could end up getting cut and he could just be the one replacing Mewtwo and Lucario. HOWEVER, in a perfect world I'd love to see all three rather than one winning out over another (Unless it was Mewtwo).

Another problem is that a lot of later Gen pokemon aren't as iconic as first Gen. As a result, the playable roster is overloaded with First Gen pokemon.

What would be a cool way to expand the playable Pokemon roster would be having the ability to adjust which three Pokemon are brought with Pokemon Trainer. That way you could make it all sorts of interesting stuff, but in the end you still have the problem of SOOOO many playable Pokemon already. What Pokemon really needs is its own Smash style spinoff fighter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Speculation Thread - by TomGuycott - 12-27-2011, 06:47 PM