Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME!
(12-26-2011, 06:34 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I would've thanked this post except that everyone's complaining about Subspace too much. I'm bored of the same old "beat enemy, move to next stage, beat enemy" classic single player mode in SSB. Having a real adventure mode that was extensive with the main fighting elements beside the main game was very refreshing and is something I certainly won't forget and would definitely do again. Melee's Adventure Mode was great but there wasn't a whole lot of adventuring from what I remember and even then you still always had to fight the same old characters at the end of the stages. In Subspace there were actually new characters introduced and awesome new enemies (Armight? Greap? The claw hand guy? Come on), huge bosses with new strategies involved besides just spamming Stone ability on them or something, and had an actual storyline. What I'm getting at is, everyone's being a bit unfair about Brawl just because it was a bit different in the fact that it had "too much adventuring" and not enough "beat up everyone and everything 100% of the time because that's what SSB is all about". Brawl did something different for a change and I appreciate that and I say it added a lot to the game. [/myopinionthatnobodycaresabout]

Totally not what I was going at. The whole adventuring principle in SSE was great. It just needs actual game characters. Replace the new bosses with bosses from actual games, like Heavy Lobster on the Halberd instead of Duon. There are tons of enemies to pick from to put in Adventure Mode, so why make new ones? Smash Bros. is the clash of games, and it would be nice that it would be represented in Adventure Mode.
Again, adventuring was great in Brawl and is a big improvement on Melee's Adventure Mode. It's those easy-to-forget obsolete newcomers that ruin the game vs game atmosphere Smash Bros.'s supposed to have.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - by NICKtendo DS - 12-27-2011, 12:12 PM