Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME!
(12-26-2011, 05:32 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: All characters from Melee and Brawl, and Tails so Mario & Luigi vs. Sonic & Tails can become reality. Mega Man would be nice, but I am not expecting miracles to happen.
As for stages, for every character a stage (including Retro Stages, speaking of which, revamps of stages from the past 3 games).
Can we finally have Bowser's Castle? Bowser really needs his own stage and with tons of traps including Thwomps, Ball'n'Chains, Bill Blasters, lava and Podoboos, it could be something deliciously chaotic.
And please, an Adventure Mode that is NOT something of its own. I want to squash Goombas, punch Kremlins/Tikis, destroy Badniks, suck Waddle Doo and electrocute Magikarp! Not beating up random one-eyes gold fish or Voltorb rip-offs. Subspace Emissary, though fun, strayed heavily from the whole Smash Bros. concept by being something completely 'unique'. No more shiny naked blue men! Make way for the real bosses of video-games!

I would've thanked this post except that everyone's complaining about Subspace too much. I'm bored of the same old "beat enemy, move to next stage, beat enemy" classic single player mode in SSB. Having a real adventure mode that was extensive with the main fighting elements beside the main game was very refreshing and is something I certainly won't forget and would definitely do again. Melee's Adventure Mode was great but there wasn't a whole lot of adventuring from what I remember and even then you still always had to fight the same old characters at the end of the stages. In Subspace there were actually new characters introduced and awesome new enemies (Armight? Greap? The claw hand guy? Come on), huge bosses with new strategies involved besides just spamming Stone ability on them or something, and had an actual storyline. What I'm getting at is, everyone's being a bit unfair about Brawl just because it was a bit different in the fact that it had "too much adventuring" and not enough "beat up everyone and everything 100% of the time because that's what SSB is all about". Brawl did something different for a change and I appreciate that and I say it added a lot to the game. [/myopinionthatnobodycaresabout]
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven, Dazz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - by Garamonde - 12-26-2011, 06:34 PM