Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME!
All characters from Melee and Brawl, and Tails so Mario & Luigi vs. Sonic & Tails can become reality. Mega Man would be nice, but I am not expecting miracles to happen.
As for stages, for every character a stage (including Retro Stages, speaking of which, revamps of stages from the past 3 games).
Can we finally have Bowser's Castle? Bowser really needs his own stage and with tons of traps including Thwomps, Ball'n'Chains, Bill Blasters, lava and Podoboos, it could be something deliciously chaotic.
And please, an Adventure Mode that is NOT something of its own. I want to squash Goombas, punch Kremlins/Tikis, destroy Badniks, suck Waddle Doo and electrocute Magikarp! Not beating up random one-eyes gold fish or Voltorb rip-offs. Subspace Emissary, though fun, strayed heavily from the whole Smash Bros. concept by being something completely 'unique'. No more shiny naked blue men! Make way for the real bosses of video-games!
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - by NICKtendo DS - 12-26-2011, 05:32 PM