Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NAVIGATOR - Fast-Paced Puzzle Action [OUT NOW!]
While it's cool and all and I definitely upvoted, I guess I'd mention a thought. I feel like the Navigator character wasn't too well presented in the videos and screenshots. For someone who didn't look into the game yet, it may be hard to actually notice that he's there and not just there, but also does things. There isn't really any emphasise on this feature making Navigator different from other block matching games. The tiny blue guy doesn't catch much attention when he's mostly just standing there in the videos and only occasionally moves a block. Sure it's cute when he get's smashed by a block and then crawls up from behind it, but it may have been better if the first video on the queue would have been one of various short scenes that show him in action, like about 20 seconds into the fourth video. So viewers see that he's a key feature. Besides in the text he's only mentioned once somewhere in a subordinate clause.
Especially considering that most people only glance at it for a second and then proceed to downvote because it always feels great to express your disfavour.

Other than that, good luck with the further progress!

Messages In This Thread
RE: NAVIGATOR - Fast-Paced Puzzle Action [OUT NOW!] - by Previous - 09-03-2012, 05:32 AM