Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NAVIGATOR - Fast-Paced Puzzle Action [OUT NOW!]
(09-01-2012, 10:16 PM)ThePortalGuru Wrote: Mega necro, but I just felt I'd let you guys know that the game's up for voting on Greenlight if you'd like to give it some support.
lots more stuff aside from us being on Greenlight too;

we've got a real site now!
http://navigator.digitalhaven-ent.net

check out our Bandcamp to listen to the OST of the game! comes in 3 flavors; [blue side] (in-game OST), [RED SIDE] (remix OST), and [TWIN SYSTEMS] (both CDs in a package deal for less-- comes with exclusive music too!)

Navigator is currently on Desura for $4.99. We're looking into other digi-distributors as well (the game is awaiting approval from Indievania right now).

We're offering a special package on our Bandcamp called "The Nova Bundle"-- your $10 gets you a copy of the game (Desura CD key by default, but you can ask for a non-Desura version and I'll give it to you) and the full NAVIGATOR OST [TWIN SYSTEMS] 2-disc package!

Are you a brand-new Navigator? Check out our official NAVIGATOR: Player's Guide! Provided to you, the player, in a free .pdf download, NAVIGATOR: Player's Guide
introduces the player to the concept of the game, explains the mechanics, and provides some useful tips to help you become a master navigator!

Funding received through Navigator will be primarily used to fund further development of the game. If you remember correctly, our programmer became very busy with work around the initial planned release date of October 2011, forcing him to work almost exclusively on his paid contract work. If Navigator makes decent funding, I'll be able to pay him properly and continue developing the game even further, with more gameplay modes, new difficulty levels, gameplay improvements, and lots of other big updates that weren't able to make the release. And Navigator will never charge you for more game-- all of these updates are going to be coming to the player for free!

(hey PortalGuru thanks for posting our Greenlight link btw. i really appreciate the signal boost!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: NAVIGATOR - Fast-Paced Puzzle Action [Final Stages] - by Alpha Six - 09-02-2012, 10:45 AM