Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop
so i wonder if this layton vs wright game will require a second analog?

what's that, logic? you mean the touchscreen does enough for controls and a second analog is just unnecessary?
and that most of the time most games just use the right analog to control the camera? hmm
sorry i couldn't hear you - did you say this is stunting the creativity and imagination of game developers?

speak up, impulse? you'd only buy this for a katamari damacy 3D and all other games can just use a touchscreen? and that katamari's a playstation staple and will never see the light of day on a nintendo system so just buy a vita instead?
i see.

in all honesty though, i'd only really want this thing if nintendo backed this thing hard and somehow gave me a discount through the ambassador program so that i'd be more driven to unfrugally spend money on more N64 remakes. and really - this just makes capcom seem like more of a crybaby. I can just see the creators in the office like "ANALOG PERIPHERAL OR SONY MAKES IT FOR THE VITA"

seriously capcom
what the fuck is wrong with you why not just literally shit on miyamoto's face on live tv, it'd be a better publicity stunt and we'd all remember it as something being ballsy as hell instead of this...thing making Nintendo being the laughingstock of a market they once dominated
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop - by Kosheh - 09-12-2011, 09:27 AM