Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop
Well, I dunno. Normally that OoT comment would make sense, but considering it's a remake, there's not much to complain about but the graphics! I'm not sure what else they've changed yet, I've only beaten the great deku tree dungeon so far.

Aquas is kind of an annoying level but well, being dark and annoying was kind of its thing. It didn't make me feel on-edge when I could see everything and it wasn't as satisfying to beat it. I could see why you'd feel it was a good thing though, ehehehe.

There are some good and bad changes in both games, but they're all pretty minor. I don't normally even get remakes, but I got OoT 'cause I never beat it and I got SF64 because there's not much else to get, and even though I've beaten it 1,000 times, it's a game that I still don't find boring and it'd be fun to play while I'm waiting for classes to start. The 3DS is a pretty cool system. I just wish it had more to offer. Like a certain prototype.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop - by StarSock64 - 09-11-2011, 06:07 PM